Translate

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Introduction by Gerald der Zeichner, the Goblin Savant



“Day one! How exciting! As of yet, I have little content for you to peruse. Okay … no content at all, really. However, in light of this special occasion, I thought I should say something.

Let me start with a little explanation of why I am here, dribbling my thoughts onto the Interwebs:

First and foremost, I am an inventor. That's right – I dabble. I plan to make rules and content for you to use in your tabletop roleplaying game. I will model these after the world (or more accurately, the dimension) I come from. Like you, I hail from Earth ... but not the Earth you learned about in your history books. Our worlds parallel each other's in many ways; at least, until the Great War (better known to you as World War I). After that, yours gets all screwy. Well, I will not divulge too much. Producing a campaign setting based off of my world will serve as one of my larger goals. In it, you can read all about my world.

Secondly, I will share my next favorite thing to do, after inventing. I rather love playing Dungeons & Dragons. Which means the other part of this blog will discuss the ins and outs of the game (the rules, if you will); at least, my interpretation and opinions regarding them.

For now, welcome, and excuse the mess of development.”

~ Gerald der Zeichner, the Goblin Savant

2 comments:

  1. As another relatively new blogger, well done on taking the leap! Try not to refresh your analytics too much... it can be depressing at first. :)

    hella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hella,

    Thank you for the tip. Hope to see you around.

    The Goblin Savant

    ReplyDelete